Exceptional meeting & conference space in Surrey
Just 10 minutes from J9 of the M25, 30 minutes from Gatwick Airport, and 40 minutes from London’s Waterloo, Wotton House has 20 flexible event spaces for conferences, meetings and training, with grounds ideal for team building.
The Evelyn and Wotton suites are both light and airy rooms with easy access to the Italian Gardens, ideal for larger events of up to 230 and 250 guests respectively. Filled with character, thanks to their rich wood panelling and exquisite beam work, the three executive boardrooms are part of the Old House and make the most impressive meeting rooms. The Old Library offers the most spectacular space with its grand vaulted ceiling, 17th-century pillars and original fireplaces for up to 150 guests.
Enhanced with 21st-century features, each space also offers intuitive, smart technology, Free, full coverage, superfast Wi-Fi up to 100 m from the hotel, nutritious food for well-being and a dedicated conference host.
At a glance
- Just 10 minutes from Junction 9 of the M25, 20 minutes from Guildford, 30 minutes from Gatwick Airport, and 40 minutes by train from London’s Waterloo Station.
- Free, full coverage, superfast Wi-Fi throughout and up to 100 metres in the grounds with a maximum bandwidth of 100Mb available.
- Intuitive, smart technology with dedicated in-house tech savvy support.
- Dedicated conference host on hand throughout to help with the event.
- Nutritionist approved food for wellness and a healthy body & mind.