An elegant wedding venue in Oxford
Built from the local Cotswold stone, The Principal Oxford Spires Hotel, Oxford sets the tone for a beautiful wedding day with elegance, charming design features, and historic character. all set in picturesque parkland close to the River Thames.
From elaborate gatherings with plenty of tradition, to intimate celebrations, here you’ll find ample choice in event space. You’ll also have the know-how on behalf of your go-to wedding team, at your side to coordinate and provide all the advice and support you need.
To get in touch please send an email to our wedding team - or complete the enquiry form below
At a glance
- Discover manicured grounds and rustic English gardens overlooked by our historic Cotswold stone built Eastwick House.
- Partners with you to develop a fitting theme or concept, recommend and liaise with local wedding professionals.
- Caters to wedding celebrations large and intimate - up to 160 guests
- 181 en-suite bedrooms; leisure club with swimming pool, gym, steam room, sauna, spa treatments, and more.
- Conveniently located a short stroll down the Thames River Walk into Oxford city centre.