The Principal London Instagram competition terms & conditions
The Principal London – One night stay to 50 randomly selected INSTAGRAM followers of our first 1,000.
1. The promoter is: The Principal London whose registered office is at The Inspire, Hornbeam Park, Harrogate, HG2 8PA
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Principal Hotel Company and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Instagram.com/theprincipallondon
6. Closing date for entry will be when we reach 1,000 followers. After this no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
The prize is a one-night stay (room only) for one or two people sharing a guest double room as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and must be claimed for an overnight stay in The Principal London between 16 April and 31 May 2018. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. We are not responsible for travel or travel costs to / from The Principal London.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by the Sales & Marketing department.
13. The winners will be notified by DM on Instagram within two working days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network.