A coveted wedding venue in Glasgow
Victorian architecture, ornate pillars and chandeliers, and a landmark building and location set the tone for an incredible wedding day in Glasgow.
A classic fixture in the city, The Principal Grand Central Hotel, Glasgow, is loved for its modern-day interpretation of the traditional British hotel experience—offering relaxed luxury and unstuffy service.
Following a £250k refurbishment, the Grand Room has now undergone a full decoration to bring 21st-century touches to the rich heritage and detailing of the original room. With space for up to 400 guests, it is one of the grandest weddings spaces in Glasgow
You’ll have the know-how on behalf of your go-to wedding team, at your side to coordinate and provide all the advice and support you need.
To get in touch please send an email to our wedding co-ordinators Laura & Stephanie - or complete the enquiry form below
At a glance
- A great location for guest travel - located in Glasgow's city centre, adjacent to Central Station and just 8 miles from Glasgow Airport
- Is fully licensed for civil ceremonies Glasgow
- Caters to wedding celebrations large and small (up to 400 guests)
- Renowned for its Victorian charm that seamlessly welcomes modern amenities
- Wedding breakfast and party menus curated by the Executive Chef team
- Partners with you to develop a fitting theme or concept, recommend and liaise with suppliers, provide local recommendations for photo locations, and more
- A dedicated wedding team to help every step of the way; from first enquiry to the big day itself