Conference venue & meeting rooms in Glasgow
Conveniently located in the heart of Glasgow and adjacent to Glasgow Central Station, The Principal Grand Central Hotel, Glasgow is a much-loved city icon ready to welcome guests for events of all types. An award-winning venue for business meetings, conferences, training events, and more, the hotel is an attraction in itself, making an event within its walls that much more memorable.
Following a £250k refurbishment, the Grand Room has now undergone a full decoration to bring 21st-century touches to the rich heritage and detailing of the original room. With capacity for up to 400 people, it is one of the grandest event spaces in Glasgow.
Enjoy ease of planning with the help of a dedicated event manager, and modern amenities to host guests—including excellent dining options, comfortable accommodations, and proximity to attractions and things to do.
At a glance
- Located in Glasgow's city centre, adjacent to Central Station, and is 8 miles from Glasgow Airport
- Home to 21 meeting rooms and two dedicated conference floors with flexible presentation and seating configurations
- Accommodates events large or small (up to 400 guests)
- Provides in-house AV support for all technological requirements
- Free, superfast Wi-Fi with a maximum bandwidth of 100Mb is available throughout.
- Serves fresh, locally sourced and inspired dishes to fuel and satisfy guests