An unforgettably unique Glasgow wedding venue
Wedding Open Day: Saturday 28 July 2018, 11 am - 3 pm
At The Principal Blythswood Square Hotel, Glasgow, stunning details including pillars, marble floors, and wood panelling come together to set the stage for a wonderful wedding day. Impress your guests with food and drink menus that put a modern spin on Scottish classics and unwind after the big day in our luxury bedrooms.
From elaborate celebrations with plenty of tradition, to intimate gatherings, here you’ll find considerable choice in event space. You’ll also have the expertise of your go-to wedding team, at your side to coordinate and provide support and advice to plan your occasion effortlessly.
To get in touch please send an email to our wedding co-ordinator, laura - or complete the enquiry form below
At a glance
- Occupying one side of Blythswood Square in an exclusive Glasgow city centre location
- Private access to Blythswood Square Gardens, a great back drop for your photographs and alfresco drink receptions
- A mix of modern and Georgian charm for up to 120 guests
- From an intimate couple to celebrations for your family and friends
- Fully licensed for civil ceremonies in Glasgow
- Private screening room available for the children - show a favourite movie or a slide show of family memories
- Exclusive and delicious wedding menus crafted by our Executive Chef
- A personal Wedding planner to help every step of the way