We love a love story
At The Principal Edinburgh George Street, winner at the Scottish VOWS Awards, 2016, spectacular 18th century architecture and stunning details come together to set the stage for a beautiful wedding day.
From elaborate gatherings with plenty of tradition in the King's Hall to smaller celebrations in our Forth View Suite, our wedding planning team will be there to assist you every step of the way.
To get in touch please send an email to our wedding co-ordinators, Oskar and Katherine - or complete the enquiry form below
At a glance
- Roof top terrace with panoramic views of the city and the Firth of Forth perfect for wedding ceremonies
- Private manicured gardens, ideal for beautiful wedding photos
- Wedding celebrations from 18 – 200 guests seated for dinner
- 18th century Georgian Townhouse with original features
- Award-winning wedding coordinators to ensure your day is perfectly planned