Meetings & events
Centrally located in the beautiful historic city of Edinburgh, just minutes from Waverley Station and 20 minutes by car from Edinburgh Airport, Principal Edinburgh George St. is an ideal venue for conferences, training and meetings - recently winning Conference Hotel of the Year in the 2018 Scottish Hotel Awards for the Edinburgh & The Lothians region.
The King’s Hall was originally part of the headquarters for The Caledonian Insurance Company. This grand Victorian former banking hall accommodates up to 300 guests.
The Editor’s Bar in The Printing Press can be booked for up to 70 people and is perfect for private parties, product launches and drinks receptions.
Each of our spaces have 18th-century detailing, and we'll provide you with a dedicated events manager to ensure your event is a success.
At a glance
- Conveniently located a short walk from Waverley Station, a short drive from the Edinburgh Airport, and close to all major transport links
- Accommodates meetings or conferences up to 300 attendees
- Home to eight meeting rooms with flexible configurations
- Provides in-house AV support for all technological requirements
- Free, superfast Wi-Fi with a maximum bandwidth of 100Mb is available throughout.