Wee House at No. 33 Charlotte Square
A hotel within a hotel: the Wee House at No. 33 has its own private entrance and can be booked in its entirety for small groups and special events requiring accommodation for up to 24 guests.
The entire stay will be handled in a manner that is personalised to the specific needs of the group, whether the Wee House is being booked for a press junket or a private wedding. The Dining Room and The Drawing Room can also be booked without accommodation.
The two rooms interconnect through an elegant door, and have been dressed to feel like someone’s home. Grand but comfortable, they are ideal for private dining and creative brain-storming.
For more information please do call us or make an online enquiry below.
At a glance
- Exclusive use of the Wee House, including the Principal suite
- 12 additional bedrooms: including three signature suites, three junior suites, one deluxe bedroom, two superior view rooms, one double and two single guest rooms
- Dining room and drawing room for entertaining up to 16 guests
- Soft drinks, fresh milk, and a tuck box free of charge in all rooms
- Nespresso machines in all junior suites and above
- Cooked Scottish breakfast and generous breakfast table every morning
- Direct access from the private entrance at No. 33
- Valet parking (one space per room) & personal host