The Spa at the Principal
Our new spa is inspired by the spa towns and resorts that rose to popularity in the 19th-century.
Treatments use natural, organic ingredients, with products by OSKIA and ishga skincare ranges.
The OSKIA signature glow facial works a wonder on your skin, leaving it a youthful peachy fresh, mainly to do with a natural form of organic sulphur, MSM.
The ishga massage is soothing and was developed on the Isle of Lewis using Scottish seaweed with far-reaching healing properties.
Heated relaxation rooms and use of the pool are available along with the usual massages, facials, manicures and beauty treatments.
Opening 2 April 2018.
At a glance
- A full range of spa treatments available including facials and massage
- Spa days from £110 per person
- Use of gym, pool, sauna and steam room
- Treatment rooms for single and couples treatments
- OSKIA glow and revitalising facials and eye wonder treatment
- ishga body and facial massage
- OPI ProSpa manicure & pedicure
- Waxing, eyebrow and lash tinting