An exceptional Cardiff wedding venue
The most exclusive wedding venue in Cardiff, The Principal St David's Hotel is a beautiful setting for your special day.
Here, you'll find sleek, elegant design and views of the bay across our collection of indoor and outdoor spaces. The Roald Dahl suite is the ideal choice with its own exclusive entrance and room for up to 160 day guests. Or for larger weddings, our Dylan Thomas suite can host up to 220 guests for a wedding breakfast and has its own private balcony.
Add in luxury bedrooms, delicious wedding menus, and our experienced wedding team on hand, to create the wedding day you always imagined.
To get in touch please send an email to our wedding co-ordinator, Rhiannon - or complete the enquiry form below
At a glance
- Fully licensed for civil ceremonies in Cardiff
- New outdoor venue offering unique blessings with exquisite panoramic views across Cardiff Bay
- Floor to ceiling windows giving you and your wedding guests panoramic views across Cardiff Bay. Flooding the space with light and giving a dramatic backdrop to your celebrations
- Caters to wedding celebrations both intimate and large (up to 220 guests)
- Serves fresh, locally sourced and inspired dishes to satisfy your guests
- Beautiful backdrops for wedding photos