An exceptional event venue set on Cardiff Bay
With a city centre location and collection of modern event spaces, The Principal St David's Hotel, Cardiff is the ideal place to host your next conference, meeting, or event.
Here, contemporary interiors, floor-to-ceiling windows, and views over Cardiff Bay will set the tone perfectly whatever the occasion.
Choose from 8 flexible and stylish event suites, some with their own adjoining private outdoor space. The Dylan Thomas and Roald Dahl suites are our largest, hosting up to 400 and 250 guests respectively for a drinks reception. Whilst the Penarth suite offers the perfect space for private dinners and board meetings.
Whichever you choose, each space comes with the latest technology, free WiFi, your own experienced event manager and plenty of dining options for your guests enjoy.
At a glance
- Accommodates meetings or conferences large and small, for up to 400 guests
- Offers an impressive waterfront location, with 142 bedrooms for guests to enjoy (most with their own private balconies)
- Home to 8 meeting rooms with flexible presentation and seating configurations
- Provides in-house AV support for all technological requirements
- Free, superfast Wi-Fi with a maximum bandwidth of 1Gb is available throughout the hotel.
- Smart Space is a meeting & event service like no other; made up of nine features to create unforgettable events - every time.
- Showtime Rewards offers free cinema tickets for enquiries, plus collect points to redeem on gift cards and more