A Berkshire mansion house wedding
A sweeping drive, a stunning lake, picturesque gardens and an elegant Victorian mansion house set the tone at this leading wedding venue in Reading, Berkshire.
For larger weddings up to 300, the Terrace Suite in the Mansion House is ideal for a grand celebration along with direct access onto a private terrace overlooking the lake - perfect for photo opportunities. For more intimate weddings, the Palmer Suite and Old Lounge are popular choices with brides, with their feature ceilings, chandeliers and stunning views across the lake lawn. In the summer, the marquee on the manicured lawns with lake views makes a wonderful space for a celebration.
Wedding menus are curated by the Executive Chef and a dedicated team is on-hand throughout to deliver a day that is elegant, thoughtful and a true celebration of your relationship.
To get in touch please send an email to our wedding co-ordinators, Amy and Isabella - or complete the enquiry form below
At a glance
- A great location for guest travel - close to the town of Reading with its fast, direct rail links into London, just 10 minutes from J11 of the M4, 20 minutes from J5 of the M3 and 40 minutes from Heathrow.
- Set in 250 acres of parkland with manicured gardens and a picturesque lake setting – perfect for wedding photographs.
- Fully licensed for civil ceremonies in Berkshire.
- Able to host weddings and celebrations large and small with ample space for up to 300 guests.
- A dedicated wedding team to help every step of the way; from first enquiry to the big day itself.
- Wedding breakfast and party menus curated by the Executive Chef team.