A Gloucestershire wedding venue
A setting like no other, De Vere Tortworth Court marries Victorian architecture with contemporary elegance to set the stage for your wedding in South Gloucestershire.
The Orangery, a grand conservatory built in 1874, offers an ornamental glass ceiling and windows and fine detailing for guests up to 100. Its outdoor dining area is also perfect for drinks in the summer.
For larger weddings, the Westminster Suite, for up to 280 guests, is a popular choice with floor-to-ceiling windows and views out to the grounds. For more intimate weddings, the recently refurbished Victoria suite offers plenty of original features with its wooden panelled walls and high ceilings. And when it comes to the great outdoors, the picturesque pagoda overlooking the arboretum is a wonderful setting to say your vows.
Your wedding menus will be curated by the Executive Chef and a dedicated team is on-hand throughout to deliver a day that is elegant, thoughtful and a true celebration of your relationship.
To get in touch please send an email to our wedding co-ordinator, Kathryn - or complete the enquiry form below
At a glance
- A collection of wedding spaces from a grand Orangery to the modern Westminster Suite
- Able to host weddings and celebrations large and small with ample space for up to 280 guests
- Fully licensed for civil ceremonies in South Gloucestershire
- A dedicated wedding team to help every step of the way; from first enquiry to the big day itself
- Licensed for outdoor weddings with a bespoke ceremony pagoda
- Set in 30 acres of country estate grounds with access to an extensive arboretum – perfect for wedding photographs
- Wedding breakfast and party menus curated by the Executive Chef team
- A great location for guest travel - just 20 minutes from Bristol, 30 minutes from Bristol airport and Bristol Parkway and with easy access to J14 of the M5 - free parking is available