A fully equipped spa & gym near Bristol
Open to guests and members alike, a fully equipped gym, sauna, steam room and swimming pool are available daily along with 6 fully renovated treatment rooms.
The gym offers a range of cardiovascular and resistance training equipment suited to most levels of fitness. There are also personal training sessions, fitness assessments and a programme of classes led by fully qualified instructors.
At Leaf Spa, appointments are available for a range of specialist beauty treatments along with manicures and pedicures, facials, massages and special occasion packages. Please contact us for more information.
Treatment of the month
Throughout September, treat your skin to a Decléor Aroma Relaxer Facial for just £60 (RRP £96), with a complimentary beauty kit from Decléor worth £36 to take home.
Subject to availability, available until 30 September 2018 only.
Become a member of Leaf Spa in September and pay no joining fee, saving £45 per person.
Available until 30 September 2018 only.
- All payments will be taken in full when booking treatments and Spa days at De Vere Tortworth Court.
- For group bookings of 6 people of more a 50% deposit will be taken and full payment must be made 1 weeks prior to arrival.
- There is 48 hour cancellation policy on all treatment and Spa day bookings.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your treatment time
- To avoid disappointment we advise booking all treatments prior to your visit
- A robe and slippers will only be provided for treatments
- Treatments are only permitted to be performed for ages 18 and over
- If you have a medical condition that you fell may affect the suitability of the treatment please advise the reception staff upon booking
- Pregnancy – treatments can only be performed after the first trimester. Due to heat expectant mothers are not able to use the steam room, sauna, hot tub or Dry Floatation bed
Children (under 16 years) are allowed in the pool during the following times:
8 am – 10 am
4 pm – 7 pm
Please note children under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the facilities after 7pm
Pool and Jacuzzi
- Anyone under the age of 16 using the pool must be accompanied by an adult at ALL times
- Under 8’s are not permitted in the Jacuzzi
Steam Room and Sauna
- Under 16’s are not permitted in the Steam Room or Sauna
Treatment times are inclusive of a consultation and aftercare advice. Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment. Late arrivals may result in reduced treatment time or cancellation and full payment required.
Please be aware that some of our treatments are not suitable for guests with certain medical conditions. Conditions which may affect treatments are as follows: Pregnancy, High/low blood pressure, allergies, diabetes, epilepsy, heart conditions, recent operations or cancer. You must be clear for a year from your last treatment. A doctors note may be required. If you have any questions please contact the Spa so that we can advise on treatment suitability.
All treatment guests must be 16 or over.
We operate a 48 hour cancellation policy. A full refund will be given with 48 hours’ notice. 50% will be refunded if the cancellation is within 48 hours.
Adult (16 years +) - £7.50
Child (4-15 years) - £3
All fitness classes are free of charge for members. There is a £7.50 charge for other guests to join. All classes are subject to class size availability
Adult Day Pass (16 years +) - £15
Adult Evening Pass (16 years +) - £7.50 (after 7 pm)
Child Day Pass (4-15 years) - £4.50 (8-10 am and 4-7pm only)