A storied wedding venue
It’s difficult not to think about the history of De Vere Theobalds Estate in Cheshunt as you sweep up the drive to this elegant redbrick mansion house.
Always popular with brides and grooms, weddings in the main house have an exclusive feel with access to the entire ground floor. Full of original Georgian features and charm, there are a number of spaces for both your ceremony and celebration.
Standing separately from the house, The Ridings Barn is a modern and light space with a stylish barn conversion feel for up to 180 guests, as well as a Mediterranean courtyard outside for a summer drinks reception.
With menus curated by the Executive Chef and a dedicated team on-hand throughout, your wedding day will be elegant, thoughtful and a true celebration of your relationship.
To get in touch please send an email to our wedding co-ordinators, Shannen and Francesca - or complete the enquiry form below
At a glance
- Two unrivaled wedding spaces: the Ridings Barn and outdoor courtyard, and the Georgian Mansion
- Set in 55 acres of parkland where beautiful Italian gardens create a unique spot for photographs
- A great location for guest travel - just 10 miles north of central London and only minutes away from J25 of the M25
- Fully licensed for both indoor and outdoor civil ceremonies in Hertfordshire
- 140 bedrooms for your guests
- Wedding breakfast and party menus curated by the Executive Chef team
- Free parking for the wedding party is available onsite
- A dedicated wedding team to help every step of the way; from first enquiry to the big day itself