One of Surrey’s best wedding venues
Weddings here come with beautiful views stretching out across the gardens onto 200 acres of Surrey countryside grounds.
And as the only wedding venue in Croydon licensed to host outdoor ceremonies, you can also say your vows outside in a pretty pagoda in the hotel’s secret gardens.
With direct access to the outdoor terrace, perfect for a drinks reception in the summer, the Terrace Suite is a classic suite with its sculptured ceilings and original windows with views of the grounds. The Sanderson Suite is a popular choice for brides and grooms looking for a more traditional style with a wealth of original features including gilded chandeliers and ornate windows.
For larger weddings, up to 150 guests, The Cedar Suite in the mansion house is a charming suite with its sculptured ceilings, chandeliers and bay windows.
Wedding breakfast and party menus will be curated by the Executive Chef and a dedicated team is on-hand throughout to deliver a day that is elegant, thoughtful and a true celebration of your relationship.
To get in touch please send an email to our wedding co-ordinator, Hollie - or complete the enquiry form below
At a glance
- A great location for guest travel - just 14 miles and a 15-minute train journey into London Victoria and London Bridge stations and close to J6 of the M25
- Free parking for the wedding party is available onsite
- Set in 200 acres of parkland where beautiful secret gardens create a unique spot for photographs
- Licensed for civil ceremonies including outdoor ceremonies, the only Croydon venue to have this license
- Able to host weddings and celebrations large and small with ample space for up to 150 guests
- An unrivalled collection of wedding spaces including the spectacular Cedar Suite and the traditional Sanderson Suite
- A dedicated wedding team to help every step of the way; from first enquiry to the big day itself
- Wedding breakfast and party menus curated by the Executive Chef team