Conference & meeting rooms near Milton Keynes
Centrally located, 11 miles from Milton Keynes, 25 minutes from J14 of the M1, 40 minutes from Luton airport and an hour’s drive to Heathrow, De Vere Horwood Estate in Buckinghamshire offers 35 event spaces for conferences, training and meetings.
The Cook Suite is a modern and light space and offers its own private lounge and bar area making it ideal for larger events with capacity for up to 280 guests.
Filled with character and original features, the Armstrong Room is a traditional setting for smaller meetings up to 14 guests whilst the Bering Room, a popular choice with event bookers, has two large bay-windows overlooking the grounds and capacity for 22 guests.
Outside the acres of grounds and the Cooke Lawn lend themselves perfectly to a range of teambuilding activities with outdoor Wi-Fi available.
Enhanced with 21st-century features, each space also offers intuitive, smart technology, free, full coverage, superfast Wi-Fi with a maximum bandwidth of 100Mb up to 100 m from the hotel, nutritious food for well-being and a dedicated conference host.
At a glance
- Ideally located just 11 miles from Milton Keynes, 25 minutes from J14 of the M1, 40 minutes from Luton Airport and an hour’s drive to Heathrow
- Free parking available on site
- Free, full coverage, superfast Wi-Fi with a maximum bandwidth of 100Mb available throughout and up to 100 metres in the grounds
- From the modern Cook Suite to the traditional Armstrong Room: 35 event spaces for up to 280 guests
- 38 acres of grounds are ideal for outdoor events and team building
- Intuitive, smart technology with dedicated in-house tech savvy support
- Dedicated conference host on hand throughout to help with the event
- Smart Space is a meeting & event service like no other; made up of 9 features to create unforgettable events - every time.
- Showtime Rewards offers free cinema tickets for enquiries, plus collect points to redeem on gift cards and more