A wonderful wedding setting
A secret chapel, beautifully tiled cloisters, and a lakeside 19th century mansion; De Vere Horsley Estate near Guildford creates an unforgettable backdrop for your wedding day.
The Great Hall lends a dramatic atmosphere with its vaulted ceiling and oak-panelled walls, whereas the Sopwith Suite provides an elegant space with original features and timeless décor. Both are popular choices for ceremonies and wedding breakfasts seating up to 110 and 120 guests respectively. The Charles Barry Room sits alongside the Towers Bar making it ideal for evening receptions.
Elsewhere the mansion's cloisters and chapel offer a wealth of unique photo opportunities, while the lakeside lawns and terrace make a wonderful space for your guests to celebrate.
With bespoke wedding menus and a dedicated team of wedding coordinators; we’ll ensure every detail is cared for to create an unforgettable day.
To get in touch please send an email to our wedding co-ordinators, Kate and Isabel - or complete the enquiry form below
At a glance
- Exclusive use of Horsley Towers and the grounds on your wedding day, with 3 unique fully licensed spaces to choose from.
- Beautiful indoor and outdoor photo opportunities with private use of the picturesque lakeside lawns and unique chapel and cloisters.
- Able to host wedding breakfasts for up to 120 guests, and up to 250 for evening receptions.
- 180 modern and stylish bedrooms for your guests.
- A dedicated wedding team to help every step of the way; from first enquiry to the big day itself.
- Bespoke wedding breakfast menus curated by the Executive Chef team.
- Set in beautiful Surrey countryside yet just 20 minutes from Guildford,10 minutes from J10 of the M25, and 45 minutes by train from London’s Waterloo Station, making it ideal for bringing together your guests.